Our Client - Volvo Financial Services - is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. At the moment, Volvo Financial Services is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their team in Vilnius.
For information about processing of personal data in the recruitment press here
As an essential part of Volvo Financial Services Lithuania Operations team, the Customer Service Representative will be responsible for the administration of documentation of new leasing agreements and monitoring of existing agreements as well as respective evidence of contracts in the contract management system. Accountable for all customer queries and requests and resolves them or passes them to the responsible function. Responsible for invoicing, contracts termination, changes of active leasing agreements.
Company expects you:
- Have experience working within contract initiation/administration and customer service in the finance/ leasing industry;
- Have interpersonal skills supported by strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Have good knowledge of financial service products & services;
- Have a university degree in Business or related field;
- Have the ability to work with cross-functional teams, dive deep into the details, and at the same time, be able to communicate key metrics to the management;
- Have the ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment;
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word);
- Are fluent in Lithuanian;
- Are advanced in English;
- Have communicative Russian (would be an asset).
What will help you to succeed?
- You’ll need to be driven to work at a quick pace but still enjoy keeping a constant eye on the details. Be adaptable to use lots of different systems and manage interruptions whilst completing your workload. If you enjoy this type of work and being around other passionate people then this could be the role for you.
- To join a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who make customers win;
- An environment where we work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead;
- Health insurance, a competitive salary, and a bonus system.