Currently talech is seeking for a hands-on DevOps Engineer who will help pave the way for our DevOps environment. The ideal engineer will bring their experiences, best practices, and a collaborative attitude to help drive DevOps initiatives. To be successful, one must effectively communicate with our development and operations team to orchestrate the creation of solutions that can scale. The responsibilities include building a process for automation as well as contributing to the development of internal tools to achieve operational efficiency.
- Understanding of system administration in Linux environments;
- Strong knowledge of configuration management tools;
- Hands on experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS);
- Good knowledge about AWS services like IAM, VPC, EC2, EBS, RDS, S3, Route 53, SQS;
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Travis CI, Circle CI;
- Strong communication and documentation skills;
- An ability to drive to goals and milestones while valuing and maintaining a strong attention to detail;
- Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills;
- Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Very good English language skills.
BONUS if you have these
- Experience with delivery of a SaaS product;
- Strong understanding of micro-services and related architectures;
- Knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes;
- Knowledge of tools like Ansible, Puppet and Jenkins Pipeline.
- Internal and external trainings and learning;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work from home or another comfortable place you like;
- All development environment and tools required for you;
- All your ideas will be heard and answered;
- Team activities;
- Attractive and comfortable working space in Kaunas office;
- Best team mates.