About the company
You are full of energy, will to grow and improve in an international company? You are not afraid of responsibility and are looking for a job in a youthful environment? Our client – is a global customer experience specialist, providing customer care, sales, technical support and collections services through their extensive network of contact centers and work-at-home agents.
ARE YOU READY TO:
- Analyze and organize human resources of your international set of clients by preparing their work schedule?
- Dig deep into the field of reporting by doing analyses based on your clients’ requirements?
If at least to one of these questions your answer is “YES!” – we have something right up your street!
ALL WE ARE LOOKING FOR ARE:
- Bachelor degree in number-based fields of studies, i.e., Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or Finance;
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written);
- Previous experience in administrational and analytical work (an advantage);
- Excellent MS Office skills (above all - a good command of Excel);
- A person that can pride oneself as being hawk-eyed observer, attentive to details and in love with the logic.
What we offer
COME AND FIND!
- A bunch of team-work spirited people to work, learn from and have fun with;
- Improvement and growth, trainings, possibility of pursuing either vertical or horizontal career in the company;
- Energetic and friendly atmosphere which we all know is the core foundation of productivity and constant improvement;
- International vibes and work experience;
- Motivational salary and all tools needed for an effective work.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates to be contacted.