About the company
DiPocket provides convenient, innovative and cost effective solutions for corporates and business needs. For consumers, their Financial App introduces a true peer to peer experience to personal financial services. Licensed in Lithuania and the UK, DiPocket is a principal member of both Mastercard and VISA.
• Developing, implementing and monitoring a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program including policies, procedures, business continuity plan, data protection etc;
• Work directly with the business units to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes based on EU legislative norms;
• Supervise detective and preventive measures aimed at ensuring company's information security.
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in information security;
• Knowledge of common information security management standards, such as ISO27001 and PCI DSS;
• Great English as well as Lithuanian language skills.
Nice to have:
• Degree in Information security or technology-related field;
• Professional security management certification would be considered as an advantage.
What we offer
• Hybrid working module;
• Career growth opportunities;
• Annual performance and compensation reviews;
• Flexible working schedule.
Susisieksime tik su atrinktais kandidatais. Konfidencialumą garantuojame.