Ingleby Farms & Forests is one of the leading agricultural companies in the production of high-quality food through sustainable agriculture. We are long-term owners of land, managing pasture, arable and mixed farms in 9 countries across 4 continents.
The daily operation is run by our farm managers, who know hands-on how our farms are best managed. We are passionate about farming and we continuously focus on becoming better farmers.
Ingleby Lithuania Agro UAB (Ingleby) is one of the most modern farms located in the central Lithuania and manages more than 2,800 ha of owned and leased land, where we grow wheat, sugar beets, barley, beans, clovers, different grass seeds and we do have more plans for diversification.
Ingleby Lithuania Agro UAB farm is located in Runeikiai village (close to Pagiriai), Kėdainiai region, about 1 hour drive from Vilnius and 45 min drive from Kaunas, 30 min from Kėdainiai and Ukmergė.
In our international team we have 18 permanent employees – 3 in administration and finance department and 15 in production team.
More about Ingleby Farms & Forests – https://inglebyfarms.com
• Management and distribution of Ingleby documentation and correspondence: preparation of letters, orders, administration, filing and archiving of contracts and other internal documents
• Assistance to managers in organizing work (organization of business travels, meetings, preparation of reports, etc.)
• Meeting Ingleby guests, coordinating and arranging travel details for incoming guests (coordinating of pick-up at the air-port, transport, accommodation, meals, etc.)
• Administration of Ingleby insurance policies (concluding, renewal, extension, etc.)
• Keeping track of working tools distributed to the employees
• Administration of land lease agreements
• Inventory of owned and leased land plots
• Ensuring the smooth operation of Ingleby, assisting employees with day-to-day administrative and organizational issues
• Participation in preparation of Ingleby events
• Assisting the manager and performing other administrative tasks
• Experience of at least 1 year on a similar position
• Good understanding of Lithuanian clerical requirements
• Strong knowledge of MS Office package
• English – advanced, it’s a must!
• Ability to communicate effective at all levels, great organizational skills
• Responsibility, self-discipline, accuracy, capability to meet the deadlines
• Strong commitment towards delivering results
• Willing to learn new things, improve current skills, meet new people and travel abroad
• B category driving license
• Accounting knowledge would be a great advantage
• Competitive salary package
• Access to various training programs
• Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
• A well-organized company with Scandinavian background