RoyaltyRange is a database provider with 4 professional databases, covering private company financials and ownership information, royalty rates, loan interest rates and service fees.
RoyaltyRange data is used for a number of purposes, including transfer pricing financial transaction benchmarking, royalty rates and service fees benchmarking, valuation of intangibles and purchase price allocations, sales and marketing lead generation and automation, procurement and client onboarding, KYC/AML procedures.
RoyaltyRange goal is to expand a strong team of data engineers. In this role, we will give you the freedom to improve your skills, to express your opinion freely and at the same time to strip the existing ETL infrastructure. If you want to be a dedicated member of a highly collaborative team and develop industry - leading data science capabilities, then we need you!
• Work with challenging tasks to maintain data that helps our internal teams to gain insights.
• Architecting and development of ETL/ELT processes.
• Design and develop effective data models.
• Best practices and working experience with data operations; overall knowledge of DataOps/MLOps principles (minimum of 5 years of experience).
• Deep knowledge in PostgreSQL and other databases, very strong SQL skills.
• Hands-on experience with scalable systems.
• Experience with HTTP/HTTPS protocols, APIs.
• In-depth understanding and experience with all the common structured/semi-structured data formats (csv, json, xml, html etc.).
• Strong shell scripting skills; experience with Git code versioning system.
• Prior experience with cloud development platforms ( AWS, Azure or GCP), DevOps techniques or approaches.
• Strong problem solving and good communication skills, team player mentality.
• We have a open-minded environment to work:
1. You will be able to spend time learning.
2. Are you full of new ideas? Feel free to tell them and it is possible that your ideas will inspire colleagues and the company will take a big step towards improvement.
• ‘’Self-dependency’’ is not a fancy word - you will be able to think quickly on your feet and expand your professional skillset.
• Engineering principles and code quality are the King and the Queen.
• Ability to work from anywhere (Workations included).
• If you find the office as the best place to work, we offer a modern workspace near the heart of Vilnius city center at A. Gostauto str.
• We take care of the daily comfort of our employees:
1. If you have personal matters, we boldly understand all situations and allow you to take a day off.
2. Each week the staff chooses food to stock the fridge with.
3. Every Friday, we gather together for a free meal.
• Animal friendly environment. If you have an animal and want to bring it to the office, feel free to do so - colleagues will only be happier.
Susisieksime tik su atrinktais kandidatais. Konfidencialumą garantuojame.