Emplonet client - PassCamp is a game changing cloud based password manager for teams and enterprises.
Your team will consist of experienced back-enders and front-enders, accountable project managers and QA engineers, as well as world-class data scientists. All the workflow is based on Agile methodology, so daily stand-ups and other ceremonies will be a common thing for you as well.
PassCamp team is dedicated, autonomous and each member is result-oriented. Joining us means working together to grow a world-class cybersecurity solution used by thousands of teams today and is on the roadmap to reach millions of users worldwide (soon!).
• Work in a team to provide efficient solutions to complex tasks using Agile software development approach;
• You will have the freedom to apply your testing experience and knowledge to improve the processes here;
• You will be able to choose the most efficient tools to get your job done;
• Execute manual and automated test cases, verify, analyze, and report results;
• Ensure that all deliverables assigned to you meet quality, performance, security, and reliability standards;
• Prepare all materials needed for testing (checklists, test data, etc.) and write documentation;
• Bug prevention mindset is something that will help you succeed in this position;
• Experience of testing within Agile development at a scale is required for this position;
• You will collaborate closely with developers, project managers and clients to deliver thoroughly tested software.
Tech stack is just one part of the puzzle – the right approach to it is a big thing as well. We expect you to be self-sufficient, driving the initiative, and accountable. No one is going to be peeking over your shoulder – you will have autonomy and freedom to find the best way to work for you.
This also means that accountability to deliver results is expected from you to ensure we keep moving forward through times when it’s easy and times when it’s hard.
• Thorough working knowledge of software testing methodologies and the testing life cycle;
• Understanding of the software development lifecycle and the deliverable created during the development lifecycle;
• You have to be experienced in manual and automated testing;
• Strong analytical skills, creative and critical thinking ability and problem solving skills;
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills;
• Familiar with relevant quality assurance industry standard best practices and methodologies.
• Stock options – we want you to be accountable and the best way to do that is to make you a co-owner of PassCamp;
• PassCamp has been a remote-first company since day one and that’s not going to change. Brand new office in Kaunas city centre, cozy home station or a hut in the mountains – you choose where to work;
• Flexible working hours. Work when you’re productive. Take time off when you need a break. Spend time with your family. Our focus is on the results and we trust you to find the best way to deliver;
• Your work here matters. Your efforts will impact the way millions of users manage their private information and passwords online;
• Birthdays off work;
• 3 extra days off every year;
• Friendly, experienced, and ambitious colleagues;
• E-learning platforms, books, training, and certificates because you need those;