Our Client - COWI Lithuania - supports 7,000+ internal users in 73 sites around the world. They are operating in a challenging environment, where IT technologies are constantly evolving and the business requests more efficient and effective solutions. This requires cooperation and problem solving with the rest of the 100 colleagues in Group IT, half of them located in Vilnius, Lithuania.
In this position, you will work with a team of experts and will provide your expertise in various Group IT projects and become part of a strong Office 365 team.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Participate in incident and problem and not least change management processes;
- Be a part of a team developing solutions from idea to implementation and operation;
- Be a part of a small team developing, testing and operating our solutions;
- Ensure that our SharePoint online environment is always operational.
- 2-4 years of experience managing or developing a SharePoint environment. Preferably, you also have an ITIL foundation and experience with incident and change management;
- Solid and practical knowledge about the disciplines below:
The Office 365 suite;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent skills in both written and spoken English;
- Experience working in a large organization in an international environment.
COWI is a leader within our field, because our employees are leaders within theirs. We invite you to learn from the best and expand your potential in an outstanding environment, where we collaborate on shaping tomorrow's societies. Alongside your manager, you outline the path for your development and build your expertise on a day-to-day basis, working on global and local assignments.
COWI is not only great because of your possibility to grow but we as well offer:
- Health insurance after probation period;
- Possibility to work from home;
- 1 extra day off after birthday.