Our Client - West is a world leader in the ever-evolving field of Communication Solutions. The company’s business is to deliver reliable, scalable and productive communications solutions that change the way we work and improve the way we live, through its portfolio of technology services including Cloud, Digital and Unified Communications (to name just a few).
West Digital Communications Services, formerly a part of Nasdaq corporate solutions, provides additional public relations solutions so that clients can access the latest innovations in communications technology, including reach and engage media, investors, employees and key stakeholders, and gain actionable insight into the performance of their campaigns and communications.
- As a member of Vilnius PR Team, you will be responsible for working closely with the existing and new clients to offer support on West’s services and products within their global public relations platform;
- You will work closely with local colleagues and stakeholders across the globe to handle multiple client related projects and requests both in client-facing and back office activities;
- This role will allow you to become an expert in West’s innovative tools and services, while enabling you to utilise and further develop your communication skills in a corporate environment;
- As the company offers a 24/7/365 customer support model, this role will also be shift based, meaning that the team will participate in shift rotation and work on call coverage on weekends and holidays.
- West is always focused on giving their clients the solutions and support they need to operate efficiently and successfully. That same idea of setting up for success applies to the company’s employees. West’s culture is based on inclusivity, innovation and empowerment and its philosophy is simple: positive, successful employees will result in a positive, successful company;
- To help the employees maximise their possibilities, the company provides full training and career opportunities designed to challenge, grow and cultivate their professional potential;
- In addition to that, West offers a comprehensive benefits package, which is designed to help its employees, and their families address their healthcare needs, maintain a healthy work/life balance, and build a financially secure future with peace of mind.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in French & English;
- Have business-to-business, client-facing experience and strong customer service skills;
- Are IT literate and enjoy working with software applications;
- Are a team player with a positive can-do attitude;
- Have a performance driven approach;
- Have a higher education degree or relevant commercial experience;
- Previous experience in support of complex products would be a huge advantage.