GOD's goal - accelerating digital transformation and doing so as one of the largest IT service providers in Germany.
As a full-service IT provider, they serve all phases of the software lifecycle and meet a wide range of requirements, from the development of highly complex enterprise applications to the planning and implementation of demanding IT projects to the assumption of application support across all service levels.
• Project implementation from conception through rollout to production;
• Implementation of compliance requirements and requirements of IT operations (e.g. operating concepts, IT security, etc.);
• Administration of Linux, microservices and web applications;
• Configuring DevOps pipelines, continuous integration and delivery;
• Implementation of Docker environments;
• Automation, standardization and operation of the application landscape;
• Support of continuous integration, deployment and delivery in an agile environment;
• 3rd level support for system landscapes;
• Participation in the creation of technical specifications and operating concepts;
• Professional use of collaboration tools.
• Several years of professional experience in DevOps;
• Experience in application operations and with automated deployments;
• Experience in infrastructure with configuration management and / or with provisioning, cloud (*aas);
• Very good English skills.
• Remote work opportunity;
• Opportunity to work as a Part Time or Full Time Empolyee or Contractor;
• Benefits package.
Susisieksime tik su atrinktais kandidatais. Konfidencialumą garantuojame.