Our client - Volvo Lietuva - represents the interests of Volvo Group Trucks in the country and is responsible for the sales, service, and marketing activities of Volvo Trucks and Renault Trucks. At the moment Volvo Lietuva is looking for a Customer Service Representative for work in Vilnius or Kaunas.
For information about the processing of personal data in the recruitment process follow the link: www.volvotrucks.lt/lt-lt/tools/privacy.html
• Customer service in case of need of truck repair abroad from the issuance of the payment guarantee to the issuance of the invoice;
• Repair planning using telematics information;
• Maintenance planning and communication with customers;
• Presentation of the Volvo Action Service (VAS) and Renault Trucks 24/7 24-hour roadside assistance;
• Establishing, maintaining, and ensuring long-term cooperation with customers;
• Customer needs analysis;
• Active delivery and sale of truck maintenance and repair services, additional service products and services;
• Work with databases and maintaining them;
• Preparation, implementation and offer of sales campaigns package and product or service offers.
• Degree in technical, business administration or closely related field;
• Work experience in customer service or the experience of foreman, parts advisor, parts picker, or technician would be an advantage;
• Good interpersonal and communication skills;
• Excellent problem solving, planning, networking, autonomy skills;
• Sales, negotiation experience would be an advantage;
• Quick orientation, desire to learn and develop, responsibility, initiative, responsibility for results;
• Excellent knowledge of Lithuanian, good knowledge in reading, writing, and speaking English and preferably Russian languages;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
• Driver's license (B category).
• To join the team which strives to take company’s performance to the next level – in everything they do;
• Challenging and exciting workplace with interesting opportunities for employees with the drive to develop will be ensured.
Do you recognize yourself? We are looking forward to your CV and motivation letter in English.