Our Client - VIALET is looking for an Android Developer to join their team in Vilnius.
"We’re here to transform the traditional ways of doing things. With more than a decade of experience in the financial technology business, we have developed a product that is focused on giving you the financial freedom to live your life to the fullest. VIALET—the financial service alternative made in the Baltics".
Challenges you will face during the first 3-6 months (yes, we are fast growing so the role itself can transform very fast):
● Build and maintain Android digital banking app with new functionalities;
● Embed third party SDKs to create new features;
● Actively collaborate with the team on daily tasks, suggest improvements and new ideas;
● Analyze what is good and what is not good;
● Write automated tests to ensure our app and dependencies are working flawlessly;
● Identifying and exploring new technologies.
Skills required from you to jump in promptly:
● Experience in a same or similar position, the advantage is the experience in Fintech area;
● You know and can explain what these buzzwords mean: Kotlin, Dagger, DbFlow, Conductor, SupportLibs, GIT, MVP, MVVM design patterns;
● Understanding of the SDLC and experience with CI/CD tools would be a big plus;
● Ability to see what others do not see;
● Easy adaptation to dynamic changes;
● Excellent knowledge of English, Russian language an advantage.
● Dynamic and responsible work in international and progressive financial institution;
● Opportunity for professional development, as well as a chance to participate in various innovative projects;
● Medical insurance after 6 months in the company;
● Friendly colleagues and responsive management team;
● Opportunities for personal and professional growth.