Our Client Metasite Business Solutions does bespoke applications and platforms design, engineering, integration and support for leading UK, Western and Northern European financial services and telecommunications clients.
They have very strong Java, PHP, Python, .NET and frontend development teams along with dedicated business analysis, QA / software testing and managed hosting units, and a well developed Project Management Office. Working with financial services and telecom clients in the UK, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, Norway, Finland as well as the Baltics. They believe in lifelong learning. Every developer, designer and QA engineer is given an annual budget he/she can spend on professional training or conferences.
- Designing and developing enterprise-grade systems and applications with web-based UIs;
- Implementing integrations and automating critical business processes to our financial, telco and other customers.
You will need:
- Very good Java development skills (at least 3-5 years of experience);
- Experience with web development technologies (Spring MVC, Thymeleaf, Angular, etc.);
- Experience in systems integrations;
- Good grasp of OOP principles;
- Good understanding of enterprise applications architecture;
- Verbal and written fluency in English and Lithuanian;
- Experience with Spring framework;
- Experience with open source RDBMS and/or NoSQL DBs;
- Experience in developing enterprise Java applications with JPA;
- Experience with DevOps tools (i.e. Docker);
- Experience with CI (Jenkins, Gitlab CI);
- Experience with Linux family of OSes;
We expect you to have analytical mind-set, great problem solving and communication skills, be attentive to details, trustworthy, flexible and proactive.
For qualifying candidates, we offer:
- Growth and professional development opportunities by working for our international clients;
- Inspirational and skilled colleagues willing to help and advise;
- Very good salary;
- Annual budget for professional training or conferences;
- Offices in the heart of Vilnius and London;
- Great company culture, flexible working hours and vacation policies, gaming corner, team parties and other fun events;
As a company we value professional excellence, responsibility and long-term partnership both with our employees and customers.