Emplonet client - UAB Deeper is a rapidly growing tech company that develops revolutionary smart devices for outdoor activities. It created an entirely new product category, and successfully disrupted the fishing technology market, when it introduced the first ever castable wireless fish finder for anglers in 2013. Now Deeper sell their smart sonars in over 50 markets around the world, bringing incredible new fishing experiences to hundreds of thousands of anglers. In its first 4 years, Deeper’s turnover grew by over 7,000%, leading it to be named one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe by Deloitte. It has received numerous international awards including a CES Innovation Award and a Digital Europe SME Award.
• Designing and building advanced applications for the Android platform;
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features;
• Working with outside data sources and APIs;
• Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability;
• Working on bug fixing and improving application performance;
• Continuously discovering, evaluating and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• 3+ years of working experience in Android app development;
• Experience with Android SDK;
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON;
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
Nice to have:
• Experience working with Kotlin;
• Working knowledge of the general mobile architectures, trends and emerging technologies;
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
• Experience with popular libraries like Dagger2 + Dagger Android, Retrofit + OkHttp + Okio, Glide will be considered a great advantage;
• Experience auto testing with JUnit, mocking with Espresso or Robolectric is a plus;
• Applications available in Google Play are not required, but are great to have;
• Experience with Kotlin Coroutines and Flow will also put you at an advantage.
They are proud of their cosy, home-like atmosphere, where you can always ask your colleague for advice over a cup of coffee. Plus, there’s always a dog or two running around the office. Joining the Deeper team gives you an opportunity to help this culture grow further and develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists.
You will also benefit from:
• Beautiful office right in the heart of Vilnius with an open-plan workspace, outdoor terrace and a park surrounding the office for your afternoon power walks;
• Health insurance (after 1 year of employment);
• Employee insurance;
• Training and development budget (2% from annual gross salary);
• Dedicated time for personal development (10% of working week);
• Regular team-building events;
• Flexible working hours;
• Remote working opportunities;
• Possibility of 1 month workation.
Susisieksime tik su atrinktais kandidatais. Konfidencialumą garantuojame.