About the company
Emplonet client - Volvo Financial Services - is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. VFS team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
For information about the processing of personal data in the recruitment process press www.volvotrucks.lt/lt-lt/tools/privacy.html
Purpose of the Job
The Operations Manager VFS Baltics is responsible for leading an Operations team of around 10 people in the delivery of world class Customer Service, supporting the strategy and putting the customer first, ensuring the delivery and development of administration services to end customers, dealers and market companies in line with VFS targets. The role is a key member of the management team of VFS Baltics (Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia).
• Manage the team on a day-to-day basis through given systems and procedures;
• Handle and decide non-standard cases/ situations personally;
• Measure, analyze and control process related KPIs;
• Responsible for the compliance with policies and guidelines in the team;
• Responsible for the compliance with service level standards within the team;
• Develop and maintain strong internal and external customer relationships;
• Monitor key responsibilities of direct reports and lead them in the achievement of objectives for their area of responsibility;
• Assess and ensure the competency of the direct reports and reinforce accountability through Management by Objectives and monitor target achievement;
• Organize Best Practice sharing and results oriented culture within the team;
• Lead and/or coordinate assigned projects in line with company strategic priorities;
• Review, prioritize and follow up with change requests in CMS;
• Realize cultural change within the team towards customer focus to truly live the Customer Experience;
• Support the recruiting and development of talented people for the team;
• Directly supervise processes and procedures to ensure we have the most efficient and controlled working environment;
• Identify and evaluate risks and areas for improvement and design solutions.
Education & Professional Experience
• University Degree (ideally in Finance or Banking);
• Minimum five years of experience in the financial services industry;
• Experience in leading a team within the Operations function;
• Experience from working in an international environment.
Competences & Skills
• Leadership competencies & skills;
• Demonstrate excellent staff motivation and development skills;
• Good knowledge / understanding of financial services products and services and, more specifically, leasing of trucks and construction equipment;
• Is strong in implementation and in monitoring the delivery;
• Demonstrates managerial effectiveness (doing the right things) and efficiency (doing things right)
• Demonstrates strong interpersonal and influencing skills;
• Is target-driven, self-motivated and tenacious in achieving the set objectives.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required;
• Advanced level in reading, writing and speaking English;
• Fluent in local language, Russian is a plus.
• The place of performance of the work: UAB "VFS LT" (Vilnius, Lithuania);
• Ability to take business trips within the Baltic countries (Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia);
• Deep knowledge of the local CMS system.
What we offer
• Extensive health insurance, competitive salary and bonus system;
• An environment where we work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead;
• To join a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who make customers win.
Confidentiality is guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be contacted.