Our Client does bespoke applications and platforms design, engineering, integration and support for leading UK, Western and Northern European financial services and telecommunications clients.
- Designing and developing enterprise-grade systems and applications with web-based UIs;
- Implementing integrations and automating critical business processes to our financial, telco and other customers.
- Very good Java development skills (at least 3-5 years of experience);
- Experience with web development technologies (Spring MVC, Thymeleaf, Angular, etc.);
- Experience in systems integrations;
- Good grasp of OOP principles;
- Good understanding of enterprise applications architecture;
- Verbal and written fluency in English and Lithuanian.
- Experience with Spring framework;
- Experience with open source RDBMS and/or NoSQL DBs;
- Experience in developing enterprise Java applications with JPA;
- Experience with DevOps tools (i.e. Docker);
- Experience with CI (Jenkins, Gitlab CI);
- Experience with Linux family of OSes;
We expect you to have analytical mind-set, great problem solving and communication skills, be attentive to details, trustworthy, flexible and proactive.
- Growth and professional development opportunities by working for our international clients;
- Inspirational and skilled colleagues willing to help and advise;
- Very good salary;
- Annual budget for professional trainings or conferences;
- Offices in the heart of Vilnius and London;
- Great company culture, flexible working hours and vacation policies, gaming corner, team parties and other fun events.